The Migration Law Clinic is coordinated by Marcelle Reneman. The coordinator is responsible for:
- the daily affairs;
- selection of cases;
- contacts with external customers.
The students of the Migration Law Clinic write the legal advice. In the academic year 2016-2017 the following students take part in the Clinic:
- Karin Aberg
- Rosa Coene
- Kate Connelly
- Tharusha Edirisinghe
- Elin Gafvelin (until March 2017)
- Ludovica Gualtieri
- Manon van Nijnatten
- Veronica Otero
- Karine Rodrigues (from February 2017)
- Francesca Rondine
- Felix Weber (from February 2017)
Senior research associates:
Senior research associates of the Migration Law Clinic are responsible for:
- Supervision and planning of the projects
- Supporting the process of peer review
- Final editing of the expert opinions
This academic year the senior research associates are Sophie Gilliam, Tom Hautvast, Lamin Khadar, Jaap Lameijer, Laurien Montagne and Frank van de Wakker, who are all supervising a project in the context of the pro bono programme of DLA Piper.
The researchers of the migration law section supervise the work of the students.